competition / konkurs




Soo, what do U's think of the competition? here are the rules again:
The rules are: 
1. I am a sponsor and Yous are participants. 
2. You gotta observe my blog, like funpage here, and share the banner there.
3. I hope You are interested in the whole blog, not only in the competition. 
4. Answer my question under this post. 
5. This question is: How did You find my blog and tell me what was the worst dish You made :) 
6. You can put banners on Your blog if You like to :) 
7. The winner to be selected by the comitee of me: TheCakeMonsterr, and some people I meet this day :) 
8. Competition takes 4 weeks from now. 
9. I will send the prize everywhere, but only in Poland I can pay for sending it. 
10. To be considered in winning anythng You need to do all I said above :) 
11. Add of course do not forget of giving me Your email address, so it is going to be easier to find You :) 


When You do all the stuff above, place the comment under this post: 
I observe as....
The banner is on this blog....
I am on facebook....
Shared and liked as.... (FB)
Answer for the question...
My email is....
And You can say something from Yourself :D
More competitions   here and here here













I jak? podoba się konkurs? mam dla Was zasady wzięcia udziału i uczestniczyć mnie tutaj, bo taka zajebista nagroda przepadnie:
Regulamin: 
1. Ja jako sponsor, a Wy jako uczestnicy robimy tak 
2. Obserwujecie mój blog, lajkujecie fanpage tutej  i udostępniacie baner  nie tutej 
3. Podoba Ci się mój blog, a nie sam konkurs 
4. Odpowiadacie na pytanie w komentarzu pod postem 
5. Pytanie brzmi: Skąd wiesz o istnieniu mojego bloga i jaka jest najmniej udana potrawa spod Twojego noża? 
6. Możesz dodać baner na Twoim blogu. 
7. Konkurs trwa od dzisiaj przez następne 4 tygodnie 
8. Zwycięzca jest wybrany przez Komisję Ja: TheCakeMonsterr i inni przypadkowi, biedni ludzie, których na to namówię ;) 
9. Paczka zostanie wysłana wszędzie, jednak tylko na terenie Polski ponoszę opłatę za wysyłkę. 
10. Żeby wziąć udział w konkursie trzeba spełnić wymogi regulaminu :) 
11. I po jedenaste: Prosze mnie tu podać maila, żebym nie miała problemów ze znalezieniem zwycięzcy :) 

Wzorowy komentarz zwycięzcy:
Obserwuję bloga jako...
Baner jest na blogu...
Na twarzoksiążce jestem jako...
Udostępnione i zalajkowane na FB jako...
Moja odpowiedź...
Mój mail...
Coś tam ciekawego od serca ;)

Nagród duuużo i zapraszam do udziału :D



Konkursy są także o TU i TU TU

0 comments:

 

Stalkers

Facebook

MEET THE AUTHOR

My Photo
A girl who fell in love with coffee and sweets. Someone who's wardrobe is getting bigger eventough she still finds like she got nothing good to wear. Dziewczyna która zakochała się w kawie i słodyczach. Ktoś, kogo szafa się stale powiększa, a ta wciąż myśli, że nie ma nic fajnego do ubrania.